SMART GOAL
My goal is to learn how to differentiate between a well-written academic paper and a poorly written one, including aspects such as writing style, structure, argumentation, use of sources, and clarity of expression.
To achieve this goal, I will critically analyze one already selected academic paper related to my Master's thesis topic. I will apply the academic research skills I develop in this course, using critical thinking and research tools.
This goal is highly relevant to my Master's thesis work, as I need to conduct extensive research and evaluate the quality of Sources and the selected paper aligns closely with my thesis Topic.
- Specific: to differentiate between a well-written academic paper and a poorly written one
- Measurable: One Paper, by doing the statet tasks
- Achievable: by applying the skills I learned in this Semester
- Relevant: Topic and developing Research skills is highly relevant for my Thesis
- Time: With in one Semester, all tree weeks.
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen