Task: an introduction about you

your motivation for taking this seminar

the rationale for selecting the topic you will analyse

what are your specific learning goals to achieve by the end of the semester.


My Name is J.Acimovic. I study Energy and Environment at the FHNW, at the Institute of Automation. My motivation for taking this seminar is related to my Master's thesis and the Innosuisse project I am working on with the Institute for Data Science. We are using neural networks for wastewater treatment optimization, demand-side control, and forecasting.

That’s also why I selected this topic.

My specific learning goals are to learn how to conduct proper research using both critical thinking and helpful tools, and to apply this research to my Master's thesis.


Kommentare

  1. I've never even thought of those kinds of industrial applications for neural networks. Sounds really interesting! 🤯

    Are there different control strategies and models used for wastewater treatment optimisation, demand-side control, and forecasting problems that you plan to evaluate separately as part of your thesis?

    Or will you select/have you already selected one specific problem and modelling method to investigate in more depth?

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Discuss the scientific content & value of the paper